C & A Scientific has expanded beyond being a family owned company into an amazing group of staff that feels like family. Our culture prioritizes lifelong learning, flexibility and adaptability all while offering a suite of benefits.
We are seeking an Ecommerce Manager to assit running our online sales database.
- Researches internet marketing strategies and decides which option is best.
- Implement new online business initiatives.
- Differentiates between legitimate customers and fraudsters in real-time.
- Helps prevent the business from incurring losses.
- Increases the number of online sales or business transactions the company makes.
- Works with website developers to ensure a user-friendly, well-maintained, and constantly updated company website.
- Develops strategies to increase traffic to the website, including utilizing social media channels, search engine optimization, and blogging.
- Researches and determines how to best present products online.
- Chooses electronic purchasing systems and ways to distribute purchased products to buyers.
- Handles any online customer complaints and investigates and settles claims.
- Maintains positive working relationships with business partners.
- Other duties as assigned
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, computer science or business information systems
- Experience: 3-5 years of related experience
- Amazon platform experience required
Quality Control Technician
The Quality Control Technician is responsible for visual and physical inspection, sampling, testing, and control of parts, products, raw materials, and processes to conform to established specifications and applicable standards. These Inspections and Tests will require the utilization of various kinds of gauges, tools, and measuring and test equipment both mechanical and electrical. They will also be responsible for providing training to personnel related to quality processes and provide leadership related to improvement and problem-solving.
- Develop and maintain inspection reports. Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Ability to operate all required analytical equipment, as necessary. Responsible for set-up, calibration, standardization, routine maintenance, and cleaning of analytical equipment
- Complete routine checks for verification to ensure all products/services meet or exceed specifications during all stages
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Provide hands-on leadership related to system improvement and problem solving and communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- Routine duties required in maintaining a safe and efficient working environment including housekeeping, general upkeep of the QC area, and the daily disposal of waste
- Provide training related to the quality processes used in the manufacturing process
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Solid understanding of test equipment
- Minimum of 2-5 years of inspection and/or production experience
- Strong working knowledge of various mathematical concepts including fractions, ratios, and proportions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Specific vision abilities required include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret information
- Great hours including flexible working environment
- Health, vision, and dental insurance for full-time staff
- Retirement savings for full-time staff
- Paid time off
- Fun place to work!
To apply for a position, click the button below. Please put the position you are applying for in the subject line and attach your resume.