Specially designed for use in dissecting or examining gems, plants, insects or virtually any three-dimensional specimen. Precision optics provide a wide field of view with good depth and high resolution. Rugged metal construction assures years of reliable use at an economical price. These microscopes can be useful in many industrial applications as well as for educational purposes.
- Stand with 45° inclined binocular stereo head
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces with rubber eyeguards and a diopter adjustment for separate focusing
- Choice of objective: 1X, 2X, 3X, or 4X. Alternate power objectives may be purchased separately.
- Total magnification, 10X, 20X, 30X, or 40X.
- A reversible additional black & white 60mm stage plate with stage clips
- Incident (top) illumination 10W Halogen lamp
- Vinyl Dust cover, spare bulb
- Stage clips
- Size: 4½” x 7″ x 12″ H, N.W.: 5¼ lbs.
- CE Certified
- Model #:SMJ-01, -02, -03, or -04
- Objective: 1X, 2X, 3X, or 4X
- Magnification:10X, 20X, 30X, or 40X
- Field of View:20mm
- Working Distance:57mm
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.