This Nitrogen Sample Concentrator is mainly used for concentrating or preparing samples in a batch including drug screening, hormone analysis, liquid phase, and mass spectrometry. It works by blowing nitrogen onto the surface of the sample which is being heated in order to accelerate evaporating, and separating the solvent in the samples without oxygen. Compared to the standard rotary evaporation instrument, nitrogen sample concentrations can efficiently concentrate dozens of samples simultaneously.
- Dual Process – Two processes working together by heating from the bottom and nitrogen blowing on the surface accelerating the evaporation and sample concentration.
- Adjustable – The position of the gas needle in the air cavity can be adjusted to fit different size tubes.
- Standard gas needle with 150mm length.
- Independent Control – All gas needles can be blown independently and have the flow regulated to avoid gas waste.
- Versatile – The entire unit can be placed into a ventilation cabinet when concentrating samples in toxic solvents.
- Longevity – Built-in temperature protection allows for safe and reliable equipment and enhances the service life of the machine.
- LED displays immediate temperature and remaining time.
- Standard configured air cavity and adjustable bracket.