MRP-5000 provides five objectives and interchangeable condenser system which applies to bright field, phase contrast, dark field and polarized light techniques. Lower position of mechanical stage knob offers comfort for extended use.
- 30° inclined binocular Seidentopf style head, rotatable 360°
- Pair of 10X widefield eyepieces, interpupillary distance adjustable 55-75mm
- 5 DIN achromatic parfocal and parcentered objectives, backward mounted: 4X (N.A. O.10), 10X (N.A. 0.25), 40X (N.A. 0.65), 60XR (N.A. 0.90), 100X (oil immersion N.A. 1.25)
- Magnifications: 40X to 1000X
- 140mm x 135mm mechanical stage (range of travel 45 x 80mm) with coaxial drive, low knob position
- Abbe condenser NA 1.25 & Iris diaphragm with filter holder including blue filter
- Field diaphragm
- Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
- Built-in variable intensity halogen illuminator, 6V 20W
- Wide range voltage for international markets, 100V to 240V
- Detachable UL approved power cord
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil, vinyl dust cover, rubber eyeguards
- Weight: N. W. 16 lbs.
- CE Certified
- 20X objective instead of 60X objective
- Simple Phase Contrast set MP15 10X, 40X, 100X
- Turret Annular Phase Contrast kit MP20 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X
- Dark field condenser
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.