The Thermo Plate Shaker Incubator adopts micro-processing techniques combined with PID (proportional-integral-derivative) control to achieve a low profile, quiet, safe, and customizable machine that transports easily. It is primarily used for solution incubation of ELISA plates (96-well) and cell culture plates (24-well), and for mixing and incubating samples in micro-plates, cell culture plates, and other standard plates at proper temperature.
- LCD Display – Simple interface with temperature, shaking speed, and time setting.
- Uniform Heating – Precise and uniform heating from both cover and bottom, two-sides heat each plate hole evenly.
- Microprocessor – Allows for precise control and calibration of temperature and shaking speed.
- Versatile – Configure two plates (for model MX-TS72) or four plates (for model MX-TS64). Not included.
- Memory Feature – Machine remembers the last setting even after powering off.
- Longevity – Brushless motor allows for safe and reliable operation and enhances the service life of the machine.