Outstanding design features include a contemporary ergonomic body, wide mechanical stage which can hold two slides for easy comparison and a frontward mounted-pull hatch condenser for easier light bulb changes. The external adapter and quality objectives offer the user a more convenient operating space and better observation effects with a large 22mm field of view.
- 30° inclined head rotates 360°
- Eyepiece WF 10X/20mm
- Interpupillary distance adjustment from 55mm-75mm
- Plan Objectives: 2X, 4X, 10X, 40XR
- Double layer mechanical stage can hold two slides for comparison
- Stage size- 145 mm × 150 mm.
- Moving range-90 mm × 55 mm
- Swing out N.A.1.25 Abbe condenser with iris diaphragm & 3 color filters
- Coaxial coarse & fine focusing adjustment with rack and pinion mechanism. Fine focusing scale value 0.002mm
- High brightness Kohler illumination
- 12V/20W Variable intensity halogen bulb.
- Wide range voltage for international markets – 85V-240V
- Spare bulb, fuse, immersion oil, dust cover
- Size 13″ x 8.5″ x 15″ (H)
- Shipping weight: 21 lbs
- CE Certified
Five Year Warranty: The manufacturer warrants each instrument to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use (one year for electrical components). It does not cover damage resulting from abuse or misuse, repairs, or alterations performed by other than authorized repair technicians, or damage occurring in transit.